Send us your ideas for future features on all of our apps
We want to hear from you! Send us your ideas :)
Updates for latest iOS?
Also bringing back the reminders as soon as possible would be greatly appreciated!
I would find it really convenient if there were an Apple Watch corresponding app.
It would be really helpful to be able to print the schedule to PDF either as a weekly or monthly one pager.
Also sharing one schedule amongst different devices would be useful so me and my wife could add things from our phones to the schedule of our son who has autistism.
Samantha Leece commented
I am a third year psychology student at Edge Hill University and I, along with four other students are proposing a product in front of a prestigious audience in competition with other students. We are thinking about developing an app idea similar to your own, but encompasses more aspects of the disorder. I would appreciate contact in order to discuss this further and potentially have your opinion on what we are aiming to create. Thank you very much, my email is as attached below.
Veronica Cook commented
I have several requests for future updates. Some have been mentioned before but I am going to list them again because I think they are important.
1. The ability to set the schedule type in settings ( so that the schedule opens in the format that works best for that student)
2. The ability to view the schedule without having to turn the iPad. Most other apps work in landscape and having to turn it to just check the schedule is frustrating
3. More flexibility with the timer...ability to just time one item. Ability to add different sounds for the timer (or the sound on the picture activate with the timer.). Ability to choose which schedules show timers and which don't.
4.ability to back up schedules individually so they can be shared between devices easier.
5. Ability to build schedules within schedules. This would allow you to sequences parts of your schedule more like the steps to brushing your teeth built into your morning schedule.
6. The ability to open other apps from a part of the schedule.
Can you update the Visual Planner Schedule so I can share with other devices please?
You can do this with the FTVS app. I don't know how else to share amongst other devices without having to reset devices
Jesper Homann commented
I have been doing some training with this great app in two different institutions.
After they have been using it for some time they come up with quite a few wishes for improvement I think this is the right place to write it.
- when you are sending a routine to another device you are only able to send a routine with one choiseboard. It would be great if more choiseboards could go into the sharing service.
- The possibility to set time at only one step and not all steps. ie playing with a toy for 20 minutes and after that you follow the routine without time.
- the ability to autoplay sound without having to touch the icon.
- the ability to autoshow the choiseboard when you come to that in the progress
- automove to the next step when you have finished one step. ie no sliding/swiping
- the ability to choose a standard display. ie. always displaying the display with the envelope.
- the ability to display to pictures side bye side. ie. playing with a toy and a picture with the child you are supposed to play with.
Keep up the good work.
Thank you Shelly! This is a great idea. We will add to our future wish lists
Shelly Hutton commented
On FTVS -HD could you add the option of viewing the schedule in a landscape view? We have students that use Touch Chat and other programs on the iPad that are in a stand or attached to their wheelchairs. It is very difficult to change the direction when the iPad is mounted.
Unless this is an option that I have not be able to locate.
Thank You for your Consideration